Hazel Nut coffee cream is my all time favorite. I love Starbucks dark espresso roast, and Genvalia espresso roast. I am not hungry in the mornings, but know If I don’t eat I will be miserable and mos likely burn and crash. So instead , I start my mornings off with drinking coffee to start my tummy going, and eat a banana or an apple. If I am really feeling hungry I eat cereal with vanilla coconut milk and a sliced banana. Depending on the season, I get frozen berries unless it is berry season. Oregon has the best berries, I think. I like to add blueberries, and strawberries on the top. Don’t get me wrong I love bacon, eggs, and waffles, but lets get real who has time for that on the week day? Not me. I use a self press coffee maker. I heat water on the stove (in a teapot) and really, it takes me about 5 minutes to make a lovely cup of coffee, and a nice breakfast for the day.
I’ve discovered Mountain Ocean Skin Coconut Trip to be the perfect soap for my sensitive skin. A warm hint of coconut lathers together, hydrating skin majorly, leaving my skin feeling lush silky soft. Not smelling overly coconut-y Mountain Ocean Skin Coconut Trip formula comes in soap and lotion. Both are ah-mazing. In the past I have only used the Mountain Ocean Skin Coconut Trip lotion. A few years ago, my dorm roommate introduced me to this lovely product. I will forever remember this magical skin trip from my early years in college. It is embarrassing to admit for me, but suffering from dry skin and being active outdoors really makes a girl self conscious. For me it is all about my arms and shoulders, I wouldn’t even wear anything to show of dry my skin. How Zzz am I? Anyways, my dorm roommate gave me the magical formula that I will forever remember and thank her for. Recently, I have bought the soap, and am so happy I did. Loving both the Mountain and Ocean and not so much the after effect of dryness Mountain Ocean Skin Coconut Trip dip your skin into hydration and take a trip while in the shower, why not?
L’OREAL true match I find to apply very smoothly and evenly to my face. True match stays on the whole day with radiant lasting color. My skin ton is tough to find a foundation that not only applies nicely and goes with my skin ton, a foundation that stays on throughout a long day. I like this product because it hasn’t failed me and stays true to its word. This has been my to go to foundation and I love the result every time I wear L’OREAL true match.
Lala Loads of Lotion
Bath & Body Works has been around since I was a teen. I’ve always enjoyed the whimsical experience going into Bath & Body Works. I love the smells and how I can try any of their products and the customer service is so lovey. Helping yet not pushy in anything. Very informative and loves to share their personal loves for a product. While purchased in my bag, I’ve found a coupon for $10.00 next $30.oo shopping spree.
Japanese Cherry Blossm Shea and Vitamin E body lotion
I love walking around town and getting lost in a part of town I thought I knew so well. Shops come and go, but the ones that are pure magic stay. In the city I live in how could I not have know about this little cute shop? It imports pretty treasures from Spain. This tin caught my eye, I am a sucker for packaging. My curiousity majorley kicked in and wanted to discover what this tin consited of. Having a bit of trouble opening the tin, I useley have trouble opening things. After what seemed like all 25 nights of Christmas sleeps I opened the magical formula of pure bliss. Violet, oh violet what a lovely skinny dip in the sea of her. When having a lip product I enjoy the product to be dressed in a fabulous outfit and this, this clearly needs to be in my makeup bag and on the go. After I’ve used the Violet lip balm up, it can be used for a nice tin to put whatever in, or that can fit in. I always like colecting little treasuers as I like to call them. That is just me and what I enjoy. It’s not like I have a whole box filled with them or anything.
I am so excited to share with you that I have been nominated for The Liebster Award thanks to the talented Emily http://glamvasion.com/ Emily’s blog is amazing. One of my favorites to read. If you are looking for a fab blog to follow I have the perfect girl. http://glamvasion.com/and Twitter https://twitter.com/Glamvasion The Liebster Award is given to support and recognize new bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Help pass this award on to new bloggers! As of now, I have 37 amazing followers and always looking for new bloggers to read. I have recently discovered a new passion of mine, blogging. Over the years I’ve enjoyed reading blogs and have lusted over the fashion, makeup, accessories. Finely, I stared a blog a year ago and am loving every bit of it.
The official rules:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award (AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT), write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer, and list them in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it, like me!)
11 Random Facts about Me.
1. I love the beach.
2. I love coffee and tea
3. I eat way too much candy
4. I adore Animals
5. I am a homebody
6. I have a scar on my face
7. My favorite type of music is Classical
8. I walked DKNY Fashion show at the age of 13
9. One of my hobbies is painting
10. I love shopping
11. My first pair of heels were Steve Madden
- What is your biggest fear? Sharks
- What is your favorite magazine? Vogue & Nato
- What is the most exciting thing that you have done in the past 5 years? I was a model for Muse. And lanned a job for Lindey Reif
- If you could be anybody else for a week, who would you want to be and why?
- Where do you want to live when you are a bit older and established (if you aren’t already)? Europe or Florida
- If you had to choose, what is your favorite item (bag, dress, shoes, etc.) in your closet? Leather jacket. You can dress it up or down.
- What beauty item are you lusting for?! Leather skirt.
- What is your hidden talent that few people know about? Photographer
- What is your biggest pet peeve? forgetting my pass word
- How would you describe your personality (shy, impulsive, silly, sweet, life of the party, etc.)? Sweet and sour
- What is your favorite animal?! Gryffindor, duh.
1. what is your to go to product on the go?
2. do you enjoy reading if yes what book are you curenetely reading?
3. Do you have a pet if no what type would you have?
4. what is your favorite snack to eat?
5. what is your face wash routine & what products do you use?
6. what lip product are you loving?
7. if you could go on a vacation anyplace in the world, where?
8. what nail color are you loving?
9. favorite food?
10. favorite makeup product
11. if you had to choose, what Disney Princess would you be and why